Lungs Cleanse Tea
Lungs Cleanse Tea
- With the right blend of Kanthkari (Yellow-fruit nightshade), Mulethi (Liquorice), Dry Ginger, Tulsi Leaves, Rose Petals, Vasaka Leaves (Adhatoda Leaves), Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Thymus Leaves, Banafsha, Somlata, Lungs cleanse tea has the right ingredients to cleanse the lungs and remove mucous. It is good for better respiration as well as inhibits the urge to smoke.
- Being rich in anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and expectorant properties, Vasaka holds high significance in treating the common cold, cough, and flu symptoms.
- Mulethi clears the respiratory tract. The bronchodilator and expectorant qualities of the root can provide great ease in symptoms of asthma and also relieve cough, cold, sore throat, and bronchitis.
- Thymus is best known for having antimicrobial properties, although it is also antiseptic and antifungal. It also possesses mild antispasmodic properties, which are particularly effective on the respiratory system and on muscle tissue.
- Kanthkari helps to control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness. It helps to expel out mucus accumulated in the lungs.
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Some things to take care of, while having Lungs Cleanse Tea
A few things we suggest you add to your lifestyle while you are having this tea
Don't eat processed foods- Yes the packaged, full of preservative foods
Don't eat Junk food. Yes, even your sugar biscuits and chips. Have regular sugar instead if you are really craving some. Jaggery?
Eat fresh, home-cooked foods. Try adding yogurt, vegetables, fruits to your diet
Exercise a min of 30 minutes and do some breathing exercises, as simple as breathing in and out or inflating a balloon.
How will this tea help?
Research and Engineering. It’s our favorite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you don’t have to!
Some amazing benefits of Lungs Cleanse Tea
Act as anti-inflammatory.
Helps to cleanse lungs.
Kantakari Herb (Yellow-Fruit Nighshade)
Balances Cough in the body and remove mucus accumulated in the lungs
Vasaka Leaves (Adhatoda Leaves)
Reduces chest and nasal congestion
It promotes gut health
Increase the absorption of essential nutrients through the intestine
It effectively improves blood count, manages blood pressure
Prevents blockage and formation of clots in the arteries causing heart block
Mulethi ( Liquorice)
It clears the respiratory tract
Treats cough, cold, sore throat, and bronchitis.
Protect the body from microbes, allergens, pollutants, and various auto-immune diseases.
Anti- Inflammatory properties
Help stomach to neutralize the digestive juices and further stimulates
Perfect aid for the common cold
Cures upper respiratory tract infections or the common cold
Prevents cardiovascular diseases and controls blood pressure
Improves respiratory system and strengthen muscle tissues
Cleanses the blood, the liver, kidney, and lungs
Gives relief in congestion of lungs, cold, cough, bronchitis, and cough-related respiratory ailment
Helps in sore throat and swollen glands
Dissolves tumors and abnormal growths
Increases the strength of cardiac muscles and improves heart function
Helps to get rid of mucus and provides relief from nasal congestion
Helps in tissue rejuvenation and reverses the effect of aging
Very effective for respiratory problems such as colds, asthma, and bronchitis
A natural metabolism booster
Aids digestion by activating the digestive enzymes in the body
Cures cough and cold
Boosts blood circulation
Regulates blood sugar and supports weight loss
Treats sleep trouble
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.