Namhya Rakshabandhan Gift for Brother
Namhya Rakshabandhan Gift for Brother
Namhya's Rakshabandhan Gift for Him is a perfect unique rakshabandhan gift box that your brother will thank you for. Show your brother genuine love and support for his health by making a promise that by each passing moment, your bond is growing stronger. Our Rakhi Gift Hamper includes -
- Namhya Liver Cleanse Green Tea (100g)
- Namhya Lungs Cleanse Green Tea (100g)
Namhya's Liver Cleanse Green Tea (100g) is a USFDA-registered blend of authentic Indian herbs that naturally restore liver health. This plant-based tea combines Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Milk Thistle, Dandelion root, Burdock, Beetroot, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Ginger, and Pippali for a potent formula. Our ayurvedic tea helps rejuvenate and recover liver from the hangover and after party drinking. The added benefits with this power tea includes-
- Cleanses the liver
- Supports liver detoxification and restoration
- Reduced bloating
- Relief in constipation
- Helps in weight management
- Has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- It improves your metabolism naturally
- 100% natural, organic, vegan and plant based
Namhya's Lungs Cleanse Green Tea (100g) is USFDA registered is plant-based blend of Kanthkari (Yellow-Fruit Nightshade), Mulethi (Liquorice), Dry Ginger, Tulsi Leaves, Rose Petals, Vasaka Leaves (Adhatoda Leaves), Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Thymus Leaves, Banafsha, Somlata to cleanse your lungs naturally and improve respiration. This premium green tea has the right ingredients to cleanse the lungs and remove mucous. It is good for better respiration as well as inhibits the urge to smoke.
- Mulethi clears the respiratory tract. The bronchodilator and expectorant qualities of the root can provide great ease in symptoms of asthma and also provide relief in cough, cold, sore throat and bronchitis.
- Thymus is best known for having antimicrobiral properties, although it is also antiseptic and antifungal. It also possesses mild antispasmodic properties, which are particularly effective on the respiratory system and on muscle tissue.
- Kanthkari helps to control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness. It helps to expel out mucus accumulated in the lungs.
- Vasaka holds high significance in treating the common cold, cough, and flu symptoms.
Note: Bottle is only for the purpose of beautification of images
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use our periods care tea if you suffer from irregular periods or scanty flow.
Our periods care tea might help you while planning for pregnancy as it strengthens the uterus, but you must stop consuming it once you get pregnant.
Our tea will help you with issues like PCOS/PCOD, irregular periods, natural weight management, help hormonal balance, and strengthens the uterus. It will also help in the reduction of periods cramps.
Add one teaspoon of leaves to the tea and boil for 2-3 minutes. Strain and drink the tea. You can also add honey or jaggery for the taste. It can be taken at any time of the day, but it is recommended to consume it on an empty stomach or a light stomach so that it does not hinder digestion and the herbs are adequately absorbed.
No, any woman in their reproductive cycle can have this tea. It can be used with medication and has no side effects. Women who don’t have PCOS/PCOD should give a break for a month after consuming the tea for six months.
Our periods care tea is for problems related to periods, like irregular periods and scanty flow, while the periods care tea plus is also for acne problems.
saw them on shark tank, Buying since then. They are very genuine guys , genuine products. Lets see how is this one
I think i bought the hamper the moment it was launched. Thanks Namhya. Been using your pcod tea , it has really helped me
Great gift . Liked the outer box
Got it for my brother who's in US and completely turned vegan recently and very conscious about his health these . Loved the outer box as well. very convinient to ship
Disclaimer : The statements have not been evaluated by FDA . This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Children and pregnant women should consult a doctor before use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.